Here's the list from week 1:
- A bunch of kale or chard or cooking spinach or lambs quarter
- A bag of lettuce
- A bag of spinach
- Either turnips or radishes
- Either rhubarb or sweet peas
- Either parsnips or pea shoots. Pea shoots can be eaten raw (in a salad) or sauteed.
- A bag of salad mix (this contained small salad turnips which you can treat as radishes - the leaves are pretty tasty too). You can eat this fresh or saute - it is a mix of yukina savoy, mizuna, etc.
- A bunch of green onions or large chives
- A bunch of arugula
- Herbs - some thyme, oregano and parsley
- Spicy peppers - thai - these are very spicy.