- Tatsoi - sautee this like you would choi
- Senposai - this is a mix between cabbage and mustard. It looks a lot like collards. We sautee but you could do almost anything with it - soup, wraps, etc.
- Tomatillos - the last for the season. They've been in storage & I tried to sort the bad ones out but check to make sure they're firm before you use them. Give them a good rinse as well.
- Sweet peppers
- Spicy Peppers
- Salad mix - a mix of mizuna, baby lettuce (romaine), tatsoi and yukina savoy. Yum.
- Beet greens or chard
- Daikon radish
- Baby bok choi
- Kohl Rabi - we peel, slice & eat fresh with a little salt. This is "Gigante" so it's supposed to be HUGE (5 - 10 pounds) but it's not that large. So don't worry about it being too big.
- Herbs including rosemary, thyme, mint & sage
Fall - Week 4, Nov. 9, 2011
It was another bountiful harvest yesterday. Here's what we included in the box: