|Toby & Zane - these guys know their veggies!|
|The spicy pepper and herb section.|
|Some of the veggies toward the end of pick up.|
|Sheryl washing parsnips|
- A bunch of leeks
- A daikon radish (or 2)
- A nice bunch of beets with the tops or a bag of baby beets. These will be great roasted. Don't forget to remove the tops and store separately from the root.
- A nice bunch of carrots - also with tops.
- Up to 2 lbs. of parsnips. We hope you enjoy these. They've been in the field since April and have had a lot of care over the year. Some are really large which was so exciting for us to see. And they smell fantastic.
- A kohl rabi
- One rutabaga and 2 turnips
- A bunch of brussels sprouts or a bag of broccoli
- A bag of salad mix - this is mizuna, tatsoi and yukina savoy and lettuce
- Either kale or mustard
- A head of napa cabbage
- 1 pound of sweet peppers - these are still nice and firm - they were recently pulled from the hoop
- One or 2 acorn squash and a butternut squash or hubbard squash
- A pound of garlic
- A pound of onions
- 5 pounds of potatoes
- Up to 15 spicy peppers - the pablanos are beauties!
- Herbs including rosemary, thyme, chocolate mint and sage
- Either a bunch of parsley or a bunch of celery - the celery is smaller than you are probably used to but it packs a punch in the flavor department.
- Up to 4 stems of amaranth - use this as a decoration - it will drop seeds (which are edible) so be aware of that in your choice of location. Some people were recommending a festive entry-way display.
Hope to see you all next year!