- Sweet peppers
- Spicy peppers - we're giving out a lot because we have them. Please feel free to leave them if you can't use them all.
- Purple top turnips - we like them peeled and raw with salt. If you don't, maybe you'd like them mashed with a bit of cheese stirred in or roasted.
- Probably one smaller tomato
- parsley - probably a large bunch. Tobulleh is good for this.
- Dill & fennel - hang upside down to dry if you can't use it now
- Lettuce or spinac
- A spicy bunch of greens - a mix of arugula, mizuna & mustard. Eat fresh or saute or make into a pesto
- A leek or 2. Some of these are huge
- Squash or potatoes
- Kale or collards
Week 4 - Fall
Hello - here's the box for this week - it's another big one!