- 2 lbs. potatoes
- A box of tomatoes
- 1 lb. beans (maybe less, maybe more)
- Your choice of either summer squash, okra or eggplant
- A bunch of mustard greens - red band or in a bag?
- A bunch of arugula - yellow band or in a bag
- A couple of turnips - these are good raw - peel them, slice them and eat with a little salt or a little lime juice. Or you can saute in a stir fry.
- One red onion
- A head of garlic
- Wednesday's box = 2 radishes
- A bunch of chard - blue band
- A bunch of collards - green band
- Spicy peppers - maybe sweet as well.
- U-pick flowers from either the east garden or the red zinnias in the front garden.
- Herbs as available.
Week 17 - September 22 & 25
This week's Box is projected to contain: