Today's veggies will include:
- A double dose of carrots
- Salad mix
- A cooking green (collard or chard or yukina or choi)
- Frozen pumpkin - I labeled these as containing 2 cups but I'm pretty sure it's closer to 1 cup which is all you need to make a pie. I also like to serve this as a side dish with a savory mix - some cheese or bacon or other salty addition.
- A bag of chick weed (maybe the last one for awhile)
- A small amount of cilantro
- Spicy peppers - we've been mixing these in with cooked carrots for a spicy side dish. They really warm you up!